Graphite sheet used for: 1. Refractory material: widely used in the metallurgical industry. 2. main graphite materials to machine graphite products
Graphite sheet used for:
1. Refractory material: widely used in the metallurgical industry.
2. Main graphite materials to machine graphite products
3. Conducting material: In the electronics industry, widely used for graphite electrode, brush, etc.
4. Sealing material: it can be as sealing ring in the equipment, such as centrifugal pump, hydraulic turbine, etc.
5. Anticorrosion material: Widely used in petroleum, chemical, hydrometallurgy departments.
6. Isolation, high temperature resistant, radiation protection materials
7. Molds: hot pressing molds, static casting molds, centrifugal casting molds, pressure casting molds
8. Furnace parts: resistance heating elements, induction susceptors, structural elements and charging plates, furnace linings, heat shields and covers for pulling monocrystalline silicon or optical fibers, etc.
9. Anodes for the electrolysis of metals.
10. Parts for heat exchangers.
Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
Grade:Industrial Grade C Content (%):99%
Product name:Graphite sheet
Material:High Purity Graphtite
Thermal conductivity (X-Y-axis):15-20w/mk
Item:Flexible Thermal Graphite Sheet
Name:Carbon Graphite Sheet